[AWIPS #AVL-543711]: CAVE and HRRR

Hi Rob,

> Hello! Today I was noticing that the HRRR isn't available above 500mb.
> Any attempt to plot temps or winds or RH failed. I came home and the
> same missing data was there, so I don't think it's me.

We are not receiving HRRR data above 500mb, it isn't being distributed
by NOAA at this time, and we don't have another avenue for receiving it.
That is why it is not populating in CAVE.
SOrry for the inconvenience.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform