[AWIPS #FSS-777235]: Archived Radar Data / Delaying Issues

> Is it possible to load in archived radar data?

If you have your own EDEX running, then you can download the level3 radar data
and drop it into the manual endpoint or run a script to ingest it, but
otherwise not super easily.

> I’ve also been having an issue with delayed radar scans. Sometimes the scans
> wont even load in until I clear AWIPS and reload the radar data. Is there a
> fix to this?

Which radars sites are you loading and which products are you trying to load?
There shouldn't be an issues, but best action would be to clear your cache by
closing CAVE, removing caveData, and restart CAVE. Further steps on this can be
found here:

http://unidata.github.io/awips2/appendix/common-problems/#removing-cavedata

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: FSS-777235
Department: Support AWIPS