[AWIPS #XJU-572062]: NOHRSC data in AWIPS?

Hi,

> I was actually hoping to be able to import data from the
> NOHRSC *into *Cave. Cave has a few NOHRSC products in it already, but
> they're far lower resolution than the KMZ files available on the NOHRSC
> website that I linked.

Ah! Sorry for not understanding correctly the first time.
To answer your question, the only real way to get data into CAVE is to add it
to whatever EDEX server you're pointing CAVE at.  It might be an option to stand
up your own EDEX and ingest the data you're looking for.
Although, it might also be possible that we could add more data into our EDEX if
it is available in the LDM feeds we have access to.
Could you specifically list which data products you're interested in?  Which
ones
that are higher resolution than the ones we have already?
Thank you!
--Shay Carter
She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: XJU-572062
Department: Support AWIPS