[AWIPS #FTX-514016]: Python-awips

Hi Jamie,

Good news and bad news.  Good news -- I was able to fix our EDEX server and get
it back up and working for pirep data.
Bad news -- I had to clear all the data we had stored, and so it just has data
starting about a minute ago.

If you *really* need the missing data I think I can get it for you, via our
backup machine, but I don't think I can give you access to that machine.

Please let me know what you're thinking.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, thank you very much for notifying me
of the failure.

--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II
UCAR - Unidata