From: Donna Barrier
Sent: 05/29/13 04:06 AM
To: visad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [visad] Hello, can I share your article on my website?

Hello, Bill Hibbard!
My name is Donna!
I work for a nonprofit organization that aims to teach students from different
countries more about science. I translate scientific articles and research
papers for students who do not speak English as their first language.
I think your page about McIDAS-V (http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/visad.html)is
 very exciting and I would like to ask your permission to translate it into
Russian and post on our site http://science.eduboard.com , that Russian
speaking students can also read such articles.
Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Kind regards,
Donna