[visad] GOES RAW to Radiances

Hello everybody,

I am working estimating solar radiation from GOES satellite for South
America. I have downloaded some files from class and used AREAFILE from
VISAD to read RAW data. The problem is that I need to transform digital
level to Radiances but I don't find the way using de VISAD library in
MATLAB. I tried with CalibratorGvarG8 (calibrate method), I read the
calibration coefficients in Gould format but it doesn't work. Do you know
the way to get radiances with VIsad==

Thanks a lot for your help in advance and best regards,