Re: [visad] help: Clustering of data using visAD

 Hi Katendey,

You would probably want to use VisAD's MathTypes to
express input and output data of your clustering algorithm.
For example, input to a clustering algorithm might be a
Set over a 3-D domain (x, y, z), so the Set would have
MathType Set(x, y, z). The clustering algorithm would
partition a Set of this MathType into a number of Sets
of that same MathType, and these could be expressed
by a Function from an integer index to Sets. The MathType
of the Function would be:

(index -> Set(x, y, z))

Each range Set of the Function would be a cluster of samples
from the input Set.

This is a pretty high-level, abstract description (I have been
retired for years so that's about all I can provide these days),
but you may be able to fill in the details using the VisAD
documentation at:

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/visad.html#documents