[visad] 3D Mouse

Greetings,

I was curious if anyone has look into using the new "3D mice" that are coming out, namely 3DConnexion's SpaceNavigator:

http://www.3dconnexion.com/3dmouse/spacenavigator.php

It appears that they have some Java3D support for implementing mouse bindings:

http://www.3dconnexion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=672

(Shows how to get the Java code/app)
http://www.3dconnexion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=383

I plan on looking into how to implement this if I can find some spare time...

-kevin.

Kevin L. Manross           |  ** New Address **
CIMMS Research Associate   |     120 David L. Boren Bvd
NSSL : WRDD : SWAT         |     Rm 3923
<kevin.manross@xxxxxxxx>   |     405.325.6385
www.cimms.ou.edu/~kmanross |
"My opinions are my own and not representative of
CIMMS, NSSL, NOAA or any affiliates"