mouse events

Hi everyone,

I added a DisplayListenner to my DisplayImpl2D and I also added a MouseListenner to my DisplayPanelJ2D (my display's getComponent) but this latter does not catch mouseEvent. I'd like to be able to "select" the panel adding a red border and depicting information on my DisplayImpl. I have tried to create my own JPanel which contains the display's canvas so I can add a red border but I can not depict information on the display. I have also tried to work with the display's getComponent so information can be depicted on the display but the panel does not catch mouseEvent...

Has anyone an idea ?

Thank you,

Celine Gestas