Re: RE: RE: ogc features over orthophoto over dem

Hi Jim, you are right, that is not exactly what I wanted.

However I confirm you that the original image din NOT have alpha values,
I forced it to have alpha. Since you ask, probably the problem lies
exactly there :). I will check later on, I didn't want to use the
modified Imageadaptor anyway.

Regards,
Andrea

* [A.D. 15/11/06 07:12], Jim Koutsovasilis <J.Koutsovasilis@xxxxxxxxxx>