Re: help appreciated ...

Hi Rupert,

Sets are immutable, so to change the location of your
points you'll have to construct a new DelaunayCustom,
a new Irregular3DSet and a new FlatField, then pass
the FlatField to tetref.setData(). Hopefully this won't
be too slow for you - the good news is that DelaunayCustom
is constructed much quicker than the other Delaunay
subclasses. You may be able to speed it up a bit more
by saving the Vertices, Walk and Edges arrays constructed
by your first call to the DelaunayCustom constructor, then
passing them to subsequent DelaunayCustom constructors.