Re: Display.Radius "Hole"

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the delay in responding. There range for
Display.Radius is (0.01, 2.0). The lower bound of
0.01 is to avoid arithmetical singularities at
Radius = 0. In order to get your "range" RealType
value of 0.0 right at the center of the display
(i.e., Radius = 0.0), change your:

  ranMap.setRange(1000.0, 800000.0);

to:

  ranMap.setRange(4000.0, 800000.0);

That is, the following three mappings all fall on
the same linear line:

       0.0 -> 0.0
    4000.0 -> 0.01
  800000.0 -> 2.0