Re: If and how to control the margin between canvas and plot borders

Hi Olav,

You may be able to adjust the margin by applying a scale
to the projection matrix. See the rotate() method of
visad/examples/Test58.java for an example, except that
you want to call make_matrix without rotation but with
scale other than 1.0:

  make_matrix(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, scale, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

You'll need to experiment with various scale values to
find one that works for you.