Re: How to measure frame rates?

Hi Julia,

Someone else may know a simpler way. But one approach would be
to define a class that implements the DisplayListener interface
and pass an instance to the addDisplayListener() method of your
DisplayImpl. Then in the displayChanged() method of your
DisplayListener, count DisplayEvent.FRAME_DONE events against

Good luck,