Re: CellImpl "doAction on Mouse Release"

Hi Kevin,

If I understand what you want, try this: Define a
subclass of the direct manipulation DataRenderer
that you are using, that includes an implementation
of the method:

  public void release_direct()

In this implementation, trigger a CellImpl that
does your "processB". The release_direct() method
is called when the mouse button is released.