Re: `VisADLineArray

Hi Stuart,

One appraoch is to use DelaunayCustom.fill() and related methods,
which take 2-D polygons described by Gridded2DSets and return
fills as sets of triangles described by Irregular2DSets. These
VisAD data objects can then be linked to Displays for filled
display. There are examples in some visad/bom main() methods.

p.s., on the road and pressed for time