Dean Vucinic's reponse to how you know each other

Title: Plaxo Alert
Plaxo

VisAD,

You asked Dean Vucinic to explain how you knew each other and sent the following message:
Please remind me who you are and how you know me. Thanks!

Were you the guy from that club last week? Thanks a lot! You gave me crabs!
Dean has reviewed your request and wishes to withdraw the request for your updated contact information.

Dean Vucinic has been asked to remove your contact information. If you would like to block future Plaxo e-mails from Dean Vucinic, please click here to opt-out. Otherwise, you can simply ignore this message.

Plaxo is working to ensure our network is used ethically and according to our Terms of Service.

Thank you,
Plaxo Customer Care

This Alert was sent by Plaxo on behalf of <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
Plaxo respect s your privacy - learn more