Re: Constructing Power Diagrams (related to voronoi diagrams) with

  • To: Thomas Wenger <wenger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Constructing Power Diagrams (related to voronoi diagrams) with
  • From: Bill Hibbard <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:07:09 -0600 (CST)
Hi Thomas,

I googled "power diagram" and came up with:

  http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/amenta/powercrust/tools.html

However, in the example figure they provide, they
say the points are at the centers of the "balls"
(I assume this means the circles) but the centers
of the circles would not give the overlaid Voronoi
diagram. If they did, I'd just say draw the Voronoi
diagram then draw the circles.

Perhaps someone else knows more about power diagrams.