RE: Sharing brushing (DISPLAY.SelectRange) across multiple displays

Hi Don,

> Thanks for the tip!  Unlike data, which can be shared between displays,
> separate instances of RangeControl need to be maintained for each
> display that are thereafter sync'ed when any one is changed.  Sounds
> like a plan.  The example code didn't make use of the syncControl()
> methods but rather explicitly updated control state.  Wouldn't just
> using syncControl() be easier; is there some hidden gotcha?

I don't know whether it would work for that. Dave Glowacki
wrote syncControl() as part of his effort to create
collaborative Displays. I don't know if you can just call it,
or whether it handles event loops in that straightforward way.
You could experiment.

Good luck,
Bill