Re: saving display

Thanks for the error message and stack dump.

The error message indicates that you are calling getImage() from
an AWT callback, which is illegal. Please put the call in a new
Thread. You can see and example in visad/ss/FancySSCell.java, in
the captureDialog() method. This makes a new Thread (Runnable)
that calls BasicSSCell.captureImage(), which in turn calls
getImage().