Re: animation question & NullPointerException

Just FYI, Curtis and I spoke about this and there is a
solution that will require Curtis to write a custom
DataRenderer. Basically, it would use a 'by reference'
form of Java3D texture, that would be used to update
texture contents without doing VisAD transforms. Some
form of this would probably be useful to a number of
applications. It won't happen soon, as he is busy with
other work right now.