Re: Display.IsoContour and transparency

Hi Olav,

It is very hard to get Java3D to render transparency correctly
because transparent geometry needs to be sorted in Z order to
render correctly. You have some control over rendering order
between different Data objects by the order of their calls to
Display.addReference(). You might experiment with that order.

By the way, I have just released to the VisAD ftp server Tom
Rink's fixes to the problems you reported earlier under the
Subject "Questions about Streamlines, FlowControl, and
FlatField.resample()". Thanks for finding these problems.