RE: center of rotation for three-d views?

This center of rotation issue is one of interest to me.  I think
navigation within 3D space using standard computer interfaces is a
problem that may be helped by the ability to dynamically change
the center of rotation.  Is this possible in VisAD?

-Mike

--
Mike McCann (mccann at mbaridotorg)
7700 Sandholdt Road