Re: Weird display problem

  • To: Tennessee James Leeuwenburg <tjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Weird display problem
  • From: Bill Hibbard <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 04:31:18 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks for the detail. Here's a couple things to try:

1. When you add the model "SST-GLOBAL", call:

  display.reAutoScale();

before you call display.addReference().

2. If that doesn't fix the problem, then call the
setContourInterval() method of the ContourControl for your
ScalarMap SST-GLOBAL-ST--SFC -> DisplayIsoContour sometime
after you've passed the ScalarMap to display.addMap().

Let us know if this fixes the problem.