Re: Resampling

Hi Elin,

Its a good idea to send questions to visad-list rather than
just to  me.

There are several reasons to resample: 1) reduce data size,
2) so volume rendering or texture mapping will work, 3) to
combine data arithmetically (in this case the resample will
be done implicitly), 4) and perhaps others.

No need to resample if you will then simply call evaluate().