Re: weirdness when mapping to RGB

  • To: Tennessee James Leeuwenburg <tjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: weirdness when mapping to RGB
  • From: Bill Hibbard <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:15:36 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Tennessee,

One likely cause is that your data are being displayed
using texture mapping, and your texture is too large for
your graphics card.

Try inserting this in your program:

  GraphicsModeControl mode = display.getGraphicsModeControl();
  mode.setTextureEnable(false);

If this fixes the problem, then the problem is a texture too