Re: Bug resampling field with Irregular2DSet to Linear2DSet

  • To: Ian Graham <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Bug resampling field with Irregular2DSet to Linear2DSet
  • From: Bill Hibbard <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 05:21:50 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Ian,

We will need a test case for debugging this. But first a
couple questions:

1. Are you generating your own topology passed to
DelaunayCustom, or are you letting the system compute
its own?

2. When you offset X and y values, do you do that before
you or the system computes the topology, or do you compute
the topology and then offset the x and y values?

In any case, we will need a program, any necessary data
files, and instructions for compiling and running the
program.