Re: axis positioning

Hi there,

For your next release, could you consider inserting a method in
AxisScale class which will let user change the offset easily. Something
along the lines of:

private double offset = 1.05;

  public void setOffset(double newOffset)
  {
    offset = newOffset;
  }

Just a note that at the same time, the title position will also need to be
relocated to the side of the box, rather than next to the actua axis.

regards,
igor

www.itesic.com