Re: display size in Applet

Hi Muz,

I have an example VisAD applet online at
     http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~curtis/applet/

The source code is at
     http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~curtis/applet/VisADApplet.java

Since I don't have any problems with the display
component's size, I suggest taking a look at the
source code to see how it differs from yours.

Good luck,
Curtis