Re: Question about gridline

First, please do not send questions to just my email
address. Send questions to visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Your problem is simply that your spatial ScalarMaps
were all messed up, with both Y and Z mapped to X, and
X mapped to both Y and Z:

    display.addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.YAxis, Display.XAxis));
    display.addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.XAxis, Display.YAxis));
    display.addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.ZAxis, Display.XAxis));
    display.addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.XAxis, Display.ZAxis));

Change this to:

    display.addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.YAxis, Display.YAxis));
    display.addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.XAxis, Display.XAxis));
    display.addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.ZAxis, Display.ZAxis));