Re: math reference

Amaral,

Steve Emerson wrote:

> Unfortunately, I can't tell what the publication was (other than it was
> an IEEE one) or what the year was.  It's on pages 298 through 305 of a
> periodical that has "CH3046-0/91/0000/0298/$01.00 IEE" on the bottom
> left of the first page.

The reference was:

   Haber, R., B. Lucas and N. Collins. A Data Model for Scientific
   Visualization with Provisions for Regular and Irregular
   Grids. Proceedings IEEE Visualization '91 Conference, pp. 298-305,
   October 1991.

The field data model is also described in:

   "A Function-Based Data Model for Visualization," by Lloyd A. Treinish
   http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/lloydt/dm/function/dm_fn.htm

--Russ

russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu