IsoContour labels

Hello all,

(Resent because the first message didn't turn up; perhaps because of the
attachment?)

I've been experimenting with the new IsoContour labels stuff, and it
looks pretty good.  However, it seems to fail in some situations, either
not drawing the labels on the display, or putting them in a different
place to the contour lines.

This happens in a fairly large application.  My attempts to reduce it to
a small reproducible case led me to suspect that this has something to
do with CoordinateSystems in the domain of the data.  However I don't
have an example that's suitable to send to the list.

I've attached part of a screen shot that shows what I mean.  The labels
are off to the left of the rest of the data, including the contour
lines.  The contour lines appear to have gaps in some places where the
labels are meant to be.

( The attachment is now at http://adelie.cx/isocontour-1.png )

Is there anyone here who has seen this before, or could give me some
pointers to track down what is happening?

Thanks
Russell

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
        -- Unknown source