Re: VisAD JavaDoc

Hi M Huang,

You can put all of the package names in a file - one package name per
line - and then call javadoc with that file name as one of the options.
Here's the info from the docs:
Example - Two Arg Files

    You can create two argument files -- one for the Javadoc options and
the other for the package names or source filenames:
    (Notice the following lists have no line-continuation characters.)

    Create a file named "options" containing:

         -d docs-filelist
         -windowtitle 'Java 2 Platform v1.3 API Specification'
v1.4 API Specification'
         -bottom 'Copyright 1993-2000 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights
         -group "Core Packages" "java.*"
         -sourcepath \java\pubs\ws\1.3\src\share\classes

    Create a file named "packages" containing:

    You would then run javadoc with:

      C:> javadoc @options @packages

Can't help with the other problem. :-(