Re: Simple color legend?

John-

John Osborne wrote:
I have been looking for a simple color scale legend for my VisAD plots. I have played with ColorMapWidget, LabeledColorWidget, SimpleColorMap widget--basically all the classes in visad.util that drew colormap displays. All of these displays with the exception of ColorPreview allow editing the individual RGB components of the colormap. The ColorPreview just showed the colors but didn't have any labels. I want a display of the colormap with labels (and possibly the draggable arrow that shows the numeric value for a color) but NOT the RGB line graph. Is there such a widget? Thanks.

I don't remember seeing a response, but there is no widget like
you want in core VisAD.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm