Re: visad-list-digest V1 #127

Ibrahim-

I don't have your original message (and the Unidata archive
is down at the moment), but what version of Java and Java3D
are you using?  There was a problem with 1.4.0 and Java3D 1.2
at one time that sounds similar.  Are you using 1.4.1 and the
Java 3D 1.3 released versions?

see:

http://swjscmail1.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0206&L=java3d-interest&P=R16677

Don

Ibrahim Z Mohammad wrote:
Hi,

I tried using the directx version but that didn’t help, instead I just get a different error..

Fail to lock Vertex Buffer - D3DERR_DRIVERINTERNALERROR

As I posted in my earlier email ‘Windows XP? + color’, when I’d tried using the opengl version I’d got the following error

wglCreateContext Failed: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.

Is there something I’m missing..? I don’t understand whats happening because the same program works fine on my old computer.

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks a lot,

Ibrahim