Changing the orientation of a 3D display

  • Subject: Changing the orientation of a 3D display
  • From: John Osborne <oz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:34:06 -0800
Is it possible to change the orientation of a 3D display programatically? I want the user, for example, to be able to view just the xy face of a 3D plot (or any other face as well). I also want the user to be able specify the orientation of the plot axes in 3-space and add the ability to wobble or rock a plot. I have been poking around in the VisAD JavaDoc but haven't found anything that seem to do this. TIA

John Osborne
NOAA/PMEL