Reading the Universal Format

Hi VisAD comunity:

I am working on an application for reading radar files in the Universal Format - UF. With the help of the visad.bom.radar*dCoordnateSystem class and other documents, I have made some progress thought there is a lot to do yet: http://www.caz.hpg.com.br/radar-uf.gif

Maybe it would save me much time, and I could come up with a more efficient application if there was some tool (software or library) to read or conver the UF file to some format VisAD understands, like NetCDF. Any sugestions would be worthy.

Thanks Already, Cicero Zandoná