Re: [Fwd: Memory optimitation]

OLVER OLFREY HERNANDEZ NAVARRO wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I need that two ScalarMap had the same ColorMapWidget, it's possible???
> I need that both had the same Color always.

Hi Olver,

That's not possible, but you can do the same thing by
constructing ControlListeners for the ColorControls
for your two ScalarMaps to RGB, and having each update
the other (be careful to avoid an event loop, by not
calling setTable() on a ColorControl if the array you
would pass it is equal to its current color table.

You can see an example in visad/rabin/Rain.java, for
linking multiple ProjectionControls. Same basic idea.