Re: need help: 1) draw a bar chart 2) draw a circle and line on a display

  • To: y.yi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: need help: 1) draw a bar chart 2) draw a circle and line on a display
  • From: Tom Whittaker <tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:40:47 -0500
If you're using Jython, you can use the "quick graph" method called graph.histogram() that will produce a simple bar chart. There are also methods to simplify line drawing (graph.drawLine() for example) and dealing with shapes. If you're not using Jython, these methods might give you some ideas, though.

tom

Helen Yi wrote:
Hi,

I need some help on how to draw a bar chart. I also need a help to draw
a circle
and/or a straight line on a display in order to extract those data in
the circle or
on the line later. Can anyone give me some support?

Thanks in advance.

Helen

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)