contour colors

Hi,

I have a Field with a single range MathType mapped to both IsoContour
and RGB. The contour lines don't always have constant colors as one
would expect. Also, the contour labels of the same value often have
different colors. Filled contours look fine.

Thanks,
Doug

| Doug Lindholm, Software Engineer          |  E-mail: lind@xxxxxxxx   |
| Research Applications Program             |   Phone: 303-497-8374    |
| National Center for Atmospheric Research  |                          |
| P.O. Box 3000                             |     There's no place     |
| Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000              |        like $HOME        |