Re: How to populate a set of isosurfaces by giving a set of (x,y,z, value)

  • To: cchen@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: How to populate a set of isosurfaces by giving a set of (x,y,z, value)
  • From: Curtis Rueden <curtis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:37:54 -0500
Hi Tim,

It sounds like VisAD does what you want, except that you want to
set multiple iso-surface values simultaneously, instead of just
one.  You may be able to extend VisAD's iso-contour logic to do
this, or it may be that there is an easier way (although I don't
know of one).

Bill Hibbard may be able to comment further on this once he
returns from vacation.

-Curtis