problem of 3d display refresh

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi there,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We finished our project in which we use Visad to realize 3D display. But
there is a problem. when we click display on/of button on control panel or
switch to another JFrame, the 3D visualization does not return. I think this is
may be a refresh problem, but I'm not sure.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Our project can be accessed at <A
href="http://152.8.113.149/geo/geo.jnlp";>http://152.8.113.149/geo/geo.jnlp</A></DIV>
<DIV>username: zhang</DIV>
<DIV>password: 111111</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(By the way, we use Java web start technology to launch the
application)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Have a good weekend</DIV>
Hotmail on your mobile device: <a