Positioning with Display side CoordinateSystem.

Hi-

I'm asking this to the list because the answer might be
of interest to others.

I have a SkewT display (2D) that has a DisplayRealTupleType
(SkewTPressure, SkewTTemperature, SkewTZAxis) with a
CS that takes these to XYZ.  I use ScalarMaps of
(Pressure -> SkewTPressure), (Temperature -> SkewTTemperature).
I also have (X->XAxis, Y->YAxis, Z->ZAxis). This all works
fine for plots of temperature FlatField of type
(Pressure -> Temperature).  However, I'd like to plot winds
barbs along the right side display.  The fields I put in
are (Pressure -> (U, V)) and I add ScalarMaps of
(U -> Flow1X, V -> Flow1Y).  I thought I could get
this to work by adding in a ConstantMap of (1.0 -> XAxis),
so all the winds would line up along the right side of
the display. Instead, they line up along the 0 degree
isotherm (0 is the default for the DisplayRealType).  I've
put a screen shot at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm/skewtwinds.jpg

(the solid white line is the winds - there's a lot of
them).

Is there any way I could get this to work without
having to figure out the p,t location of each point along
the right side of the display?

Thanks in advance.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm