IsoContour labels

Hi,

I have a display with a ScalarMap (xx -> IsoContour).  I'd like to
change the font and size of the IsoContour labels, but can't figure how
to do that.  I've waded through the source code, but it's obvious that I
haven't been looking in the right place.  The mailing list archives and
the turorial didn't turn up anything on this topic, either.

Is it possible to change the font, size and position of the contour
labels?  If so, where do I need to go to find out how to do that?

Thanks,
Russell

--
Russell Steicke
Australian Bureau of Meteorology

-- Fortune says:
Only adults have difficulty with childproof caps.