Re: Java3D 1.3 Objects vanished

Hi Desiree,

> I just upgraded to Java3D 1.3. The programs compiles fine.
> In my application I am mixing 3D-objects created with Java3D and
> 3D-objects created with VisAD. The VisAD-created object are not longer
> displayed in my 3D view.
> I am attaching the code, creating the VisAD-object.

There isn't much I can help with, since I cannot compile or
run your code (no main() method). Also, the fact that you
are manipulating the Java3D scene graph makes me doubt its a
VisAD problem.

However, are you saying that you do not have this problem
under Java3D version 1.2?

I have occasionally seen behavior with the Java3D 1.3 beta
where objects will disappear from the display until I rotate
the image or some other change to trigger Java3D to re-render.
I have also seen color problems with more than one Java3D
display under the Java3D 1.3 beta.