Re: setAspect on 3D display

Hi Again,

Please ignore my previous message. setAspect(double[] aspect) is working OK. I was an error on my coding.

Regards,

Ricardo

Ricardo Mantilla wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I'm trying to get some deformations on my 3D display axes but it seems like I'm doing something wrong. Here it goes what I'm doing:

ProjectionControl pcDEM = displayDEM.getProjectionControl();
pcDEM.setAspect(new double[] {1.0, 0.5,1.0});

Where displayDEM is a DisplayImplJ3D.

I assumed this approach was OK since I have successfully used

ProjectionControl pcDEM = displayDEM.getProjectionControl();
pcDEM.setAspect(new double[] {1.0, 0.5});

where displayDEM is a DisplayImplJ2D.

Does setAspect method works differently on a 3D display?

Thanks,

Ricardo