Re: How I construct a Reference with diferente lineWidth

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, [iso-8859-1] Olver Hernández Navarro wrote:

> Hello everybody.
>
> I need a reference to paint a drainage network.
> The drainage network has many lines, each one with a diferent width and
> color.
>
> How do I do it??

For each line, you will need a DataReferenceImpl, and then create a
ConstantMap[] for Display.RGB and Display.LineWidth, and then use:

    Display.addReference(DataReferenceImpl, ConstantMap[]);

when you add each line to the display.  In Jython, you might say
something like:

   cm = makeColorMap('red') + makeLineStyleMap('solid',3))
   addData('lines', thisline, display, cm)

(for points in 'thisline', and Display 'display', and a solid red line
of width 3)

tom

--
Tom Whittaker