Re: display

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Brobbey,Isaac wrote:

>  I have two files in my program; I display the first one and want to start
> the second display by closing the first one. Or start the second display
> without closing the first one, whichever way is best. I am doing this in
> java not python.

Unless I'm missting something, all you need to do is create another
JFrame (if that's the container you're using) and another DisplayImpl,
add your maps and references to it, put the DisplayImpl into the JFrame,
and show the JFrame.  You could even put both Displays into the same
JFrame if you want (like side-by-side, for example).

tom

--
Tom Whittaker
University of Wisconsin-Madison