Re: Vertical soundings.

Hi Carlos,

> Im trying to visualize vertical soundings of my 3D data in a 2D display.
> I`m able to do it with no animation, with this types:
>
>     (xCoord, yCoord, zCoord) -> concentration
>
> and the verticl is displayed when i move a cursor around the 3D display.
>
> But i need to animate the display, and i want the vertical sounding to
> change not only when i move the cursor around; i want it to be displayed
> when the time changes, although i dont move the cursor around.
>
> The types will be these:
>
>     time -> ( (xCoord, yCoord, zCoord) -> concentration)

Try adding a ScalarMap of time -> Display.Animation.

Are you deriving a Data object with a different MathType
for your 2-D display?

If so, you may need to derive a Data object with MathType
(time -> ...) where '...' is the old derived MathType. The
alternative is to add a ControlListener to the AnimationControl
of your 3-D display, and use it to trigger the CellImpl that
derives your 2-D data from your 3-D data.