Re: Jython question: RealTupleType throws TypeException(components must be non-null)

Curtis,

Thanks for explaining what's going on. This kind of thing probably wouldn't happen much in real life, since I'd know exactly what the units were. It's more likely to happen when you're trying out stuff and trying to figure out how it works, as I was.

I appreciate you guys being so responsive. Have a good weekend.

-Frank